Vision Statement: Enriching our community.
Mission Statement: Southeastern Illinois Community Foundation provides leadership and management support to our member foundations.
- Collaboration – We bring together people, processes and funds to focus on the common goal of community strength and sustainability. Together we can accomplish more than we can separately.
- Best Practices – We utilize efficient, effective strategies and methods to enhance SICF staff and volunteer talents and resources for the benefit of our member foundations.
- Growth and Development – We work to support communities, member foundations and SICF goals for growth and positive evolution into the future.
- Power of the Community – We believe in and support the power of our communities to develop their potential by applying their passions and their resources.
Key Focus Areas
- Resource Management – the management and utilization of staff, financial assets and volunteers in order to create long-term financial and organizational sustainability.
- Marketing – all activities and results related to branding, public relations, community education, donor relations, and foundation recruiting.
- Compliance – ensuring federal, state and local regulations and agreements are met and all associated documentation is filed and maintained in a timely manner.
- Process Improvement and Efficiencies – strategic and operational goals and processes are regularly reviewed for efficiency. Areas for consideration include: governance, recruitment, marketing, staffing, administrative procedures, financial management, communication, technology, grant writing and grant management.